Saje Natural Wellness is passionate about helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. We have created over 500 products that are sold exclusively through our own growing retail locations and eCommerce channel. Our goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using 100% natural ingredients in our products. Saje Natural Wellness is growing rapidly with plans to have 200+ stores by 2020 throughout North America.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and with awesome growth we are looking for A-players to join our team who are enthusiastic about natural wellness and want to share this passion with the world!
Our culture is sacred to us. We have built an environment that fosters people, wellness and of course awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
We’re looking for a Chicago Local Community Marketing Specialist to support Saje with the planning and execution of our world class community experience. If you are a natural connector of people and inspired to #spreadwellness by connecting communities to Saje, we want to hear from you.
In this role you’ll contribute your polished organizational skills, passion for day-of event execution, awesome negotiation, creativity and ‘can-do’ attitude to our team. You have a well-established network and an uncanny ability to spot opportunities in new communities, never missing a chance to collaborate with other awesome companies that align with Saje Values. You can see the whole picture while never neglecting the little details. You thrive within a high growth company and form key relationships to support new market brand awareness. You go above and beyond to ensure you’re constantly being innovative and efficient in the Community Marketing & Event space.
- Under the leadership of the Director of Community Marketing & Events, you create, lead and execute your local community strategy, including:
- Plan and implement local small, medium and in-store events
- Collaborate with other awesome local businesses
- Pre-seed new markets leading up to new store openings
- Identify strategic sales opportunities with like-minded businesses
- Create meaningful relationships with local influencers and media
- Support large initiatives that occur in your market (new store grand opening parties, large-scale events)
- Work cross-functionally with the Retail Operations team and your local stores to build brand awareness and market development
- Share your love of Saje products, culture and values
- Communicate key market information to the Vancouver Support Office and bring new ideas forward to elevate experiences
- Support creation and coordination of local content where needed as per the direction of the Vancouver Support Office (an eye for social content is an asset)
- Aligned with Saje’s values of Celebration, Growth, Awesomeness and Wellness
- 2-3+ years’ proven experience in Community Engagement and Events
- You love to be in the field but also have awesome computer skills, especially with MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- You have a little case of the travel bug and would be excited by monthly/bi-monthly travel
- Happy working events outside of 9-5 office hours and on the occasional weekend
- Extremely accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize, plan, organize and multitask
- Gushing with positivity and able to rally team members towards a common goal
- Thrives in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Awesome with people; strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You love problem solving on the fly – what problem?
- Infectious energy and personality
- Diploma or degree an asset
- Retail management an asset
Reporting to the Director, Community Marketing & Events>