Saje Natural Wellness is passionate about helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. We have created over 500 products that are sold exclusively through our own growing retail locations and eCommerce channel. Our goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using 100% natural ingredients in our products. Saje Natural Wellness is growing rapidly with plans to have 200+ stores by 2020 throughout North America.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and with awesome growth we are looking for A-players to join our team who are enthusiastic about natural wellness and want to share this passion with the world!
Our culture is sacred to us. We have built an environment that fosters people, wellness and of course awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
We are searching for a Logistics Coordinator to join our growing team! Working closely with Purchasing, this role is essential in coordinating all inbound movement of finished goods and raw materials.
With strong attention to detail and the ability to coordinate many parties and moving parts, this position will ensure that appropriate shipping timelines are met for all product orders. Coordinating with suppliers, transportation service providers, customs brokers and ports, you will ensure that shipments are moving and being delivered to our warehouses, factories and sales offices according to desired timelines.
- Ensure that appropriate shipping timelines are implemented for all product orders
- Coordinate with all suppliers, transportation service providers, customs brokers and ports to ensure that shipments are moving and being delivered to our warehouses by the required dates
- Track and trace inbound and outbound shipments to various warehouse locations, factories and sales offices to maintain accurate arrival dates
- Issue shipping instruction and provide routing instructions for finished goods and raw materials
- Review, audit, code and approve freight invoices to quotes or price agreements
- Create and maintain transit matrix to ensure all purchase orders are planned with correct shipping lead times and arrival dates
- Analyze and formulate logistics solutions for new trade lanes and expediting shipments
- Create and/or collect all customs documents for shipments to and from Saje
- Continuously review product HS tariff classifications to ensure products are being classified in the best possible way
- Create, maintain, document and update logistics standard operating procedure (SOP) manual
- Maintains excellent working relationships with all vendors, ensuring courier/freight-forwarding companies are meeting the needs of the company with competitive rates and a high level of service
- Work with the customs clearance agency to ensure smooth transition of imports and exports
- Provide the warehouse manager with a schedule of incoming shipments and relevant paperwork
- Assist the warehouse with two physical counts per year
- Adjust inventory in the system to reflect inventory transfers between various WIP locations
- Create and maintain monthly and yearly inbound and outbound statistics and KPI reports to ensure service levels are maintained
- Conduct weekly reviews of the inventory costs to ensure integrity of the costs in the system are maintained at all times for freight, duty, and brokerage fees
- Provide summary reports of goods in transit, at port and freight cost analysis
- Create receiving report and distribute it weekly to all relevant Supply Chain Team Members
- Excellent computer skills, particularly in Excel
- Minimum 2-3 years’ of relevant work experience
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- Certification in P.log, CCLP, SCMP, or equivalent an asset
- Extremely accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, plan, organize and multitask
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Great people, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical, negotiation, problem solving skills and the ability to adapt quickly
Reporting to the Logistics Manager