Saje Natural Wellness is passionate about helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. We have created over 500 products that are sold exclusively through our own growing retail locations and eCommerce channel. Our goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using 100% natural ingredients in our products. Saje Natural Wellness is growing rapidly with plans to have 200+ stores by 2020 throughout North America.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and with awesome growth we are looking for A-players to join our team who are enthusiastic about natural wellness and want to share this passion with the world!
Our culture is sacred to us. We have built an environment that fosters people, wellness and of course awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
We’re looking for a Regional Trainer to join our growing team in the United States! Reporting to the National Training Manager, you’ll be responsible for training new and existing Team Members at all levels of our stores. You’ll be a tremendous support to the region by leading our growth through training initiatives for existing and new stores in the region.
Your focus will be on travelling to stores and working with the teams to ensure each store is set up to achieve strong business results. You’ll work in close partnership with multiple District Managers to develop training plans to ensure that our teams are full of A-players, in order for the district succession pipeline to remain full. You will execute one-on-one training as well as large, region-wide initiatives.
- Lead and/or coordinate training for new Team Members and members of our store leadership teams
- Support District Managers and Store Managers (Retail Leadership) with recruiting and hiring for new and existing stores
- Assess training needs in existing stores
- Assist with new store set-up and organization of new store openings
- Coordinate training space for new store openings
- Provides on-going training support to stores
- Contributes to the creation and implementation of training materials
- Develops training plans to ensure succession plan is accomplished for stores
- Create and execute content based on Saje’s values and key cultural tools
- Participate in weekly National Retail Conference Calls and applicable District Conference Calls
- Participate in Retail Leadership Conferences
- Participate in Training Team Calls and one-on-ones with District Managers and other Regional Trainers
- Support the organization and execution of community events within new and existing store markets
- Contribute to and participate in company-wide wellness and training initiatives
- Supports teams through sales and coaching at major events, including our educational seminars and Grand Openings
- Retail Store Manager for a minimum of 2+ years’
- Ongoing experience organizing and executing training to new and current Team Members
- Understands and has ongoing experience in how to measure the success of training and how to assess training needs and gaps within the retail store environment
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to travel throughout the region and be able to stay in a market, sometimes for several days at a time
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- People and development focused, while driven by business results
- Ability to be flexible, quick to adapt to various learning styles and learn-on-the-go
- Experience developing training tools and programs
- Experience in building store teams
- Passionate about the world of training in retail environments
- Experience with new store opening processes and procedures considered an asset
Reporting to the National Training Manager