Saje Natural Wellness is passionate about helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. We have created over 500 products that are sold exclusively through our own growing retail locations and eCommerce channel. Our goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using 100% natural ingredients in our products. Saje Natural Wellness is growing rapidly with plans to have 200+ stores by 2020 throughout North America.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and with awesome growth we are looking for A-players to join our team who are enthusiastic about natural wellness and want to share this passion with the world!
Our culture is sacred to us. We have built an environment that fosters people, wellness and of course awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
As someone who loves to hustle and thrives in a dynamic environment, you are jazzed by SEO & Content Marketing! A forward-thinking Digital Marketing professional, you understand that search engine optimization is not an island and you will leverage the synergies between SEO, social media optimization, content marketing and analytics to produce results that improve Saje’s digital visibility and performance across channels.
- Very strong understanding of technical SEO, including site technical issues that can affect a site’s rankings, crawl issues and fixes, google webmaster tools, and link detox
- Strong keyword competitive research abilities
- Strong understanding of on-and-off page SEO i.e. creation of effective meta-descriptions and page titles, internal linking, link-building, reaching out and building relationships with other sites for content hosting
- Create and implement link building strategies
- Implementation of copy and SEO code as needed
- Strong understanding and experience with Google Analytics – able to make data backed decisions
- Have a strong understanding of on and off page optimization, including best practices, strategies and white-hat techniques
- Content strategy and brand marketing
- Creating channel performance reports
- Working with diverse stakeholders across the business to identify and lead best practices in the production, publication and optimization of digital content
- Taking a lead role in educating stakeholders about best practices and emerging trends pertaining to digital optimization, including both the production of documentation and in-person training of individuals
- Establishing, maintaining and reporting on key performance indicators relevant to optimization efforts
- Working closely with developers, designers and business stakeholders in preserving and improving the search visibility and digital performance of websites being redesigned or refreshed, and optimizing new features for SEO success
- Working with content strategists, authors and CMS developers to maximize the visibility of content produced in the Saje network in search results and social media networks
- Work with our awesome Copywriting team to create and edit copy for a variety of online channels, including web pages, blogs, articles, white papers, PPC ads, SEO copy, social ads and mail
- Willingness to take on new responsibilities and grow professionally and keeping up to date with the latest search strategies
- 4+ years’ of experience in data-driven SEO analysis and optimization in a dynamic environment
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a relevant discipline
- Expert knowledge of technical SEO
- Proven track record of improving search engine rankings and social media visibility as a result of employing optimization strategies and tactics
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Data-driven, with and excellent knowledge of applied metrics and extensive experience working with data analysis tools, especially Google Analytics
- Extensive experience with specialist SEO tools such as crawling utilities, rank checking utilities, and the search engines’ webmaster tool suites
- Ability to continually drive initiatives forward in a complex and dynamic environment
- Always informed about the latest developments in search engine optimization and affiliated digital marketing disciplines
- Live a life dedicated to wellness, and want to share this with others
- Passionate about growth and enjoy celebrating the success of the team
Reporting to the Director of Digital