Saje Natural Wellness is passionate about helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. We have created over 500 products that are sold exclusively through our own growing retail locations and eCommerce channel. Our goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using 100% natural ingredients in our products. Saje Natural Wellness is growing rapidly with plans to have 200+ stores by 2020 throughout North America.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and with awesome growth we are looking for A-players to join our team who are enthusiastic about natural wellness and want to share this passion with the world!
Our culture is sacred to us. We have built an environment that fosters people, wellness and of course awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Our new Learning department is looking for a Sr. Learning Specialist to join their growing team! Reporting to the Director of Learning, you’ll play an integral role in creating awesome content for learning initiatives and executing strategy across #SajeNation! You’ll work closely with Team Members to assess learning needs across the business and develop awesome learning initiatives to support Saje’s growth.
- Partner with the Director of Learning to create strategies for scaling learning initiatives
- Support current learning content and delivery methods and provide recommendations for improvements
- Manage projects and initiatives from start to finish
- Develop new content and resources to ensure consistent learning experiences across the company
- Partner with members of the Training Team to ensure current content is relevant, effective and up to date
- Create and facilitate workshops on a variety of topics to support Team Members
- Work cross functionally to organize and execute people development programs
- Provide input on structure and delivery of training
- Organize, track and maintain all learning resources
- 2+ years’ experience in a learning and development role
- Experience with creating engaging people development programs
- Content creation experience
- Flexible – can adapt and re-prioritize as needs shift
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Comfortable running workshops and presenting to both small and large groups
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Passionate about all areas of people development and training
Reporting to the Director of Learning