UPSIDE DOWN TEA BREWER
UPSIDE DOWN TEA BREWER
THE BASICSCan be used for loose leaf tea and other beverages, both hot and cold.
FEATURESRetains both heat and cold for up to six hours
Stainless steel construction
Pop-up lid with a lock to prevent spills
POPULAR PAIRINGSImmune Remetea
Sleep Well Remetea
HOW TO USE THIS PRODUCT HOW TO USE
FOR STEEPING LOOSE LEAF TEA:
1. Twist off lid, turn it upside down and add tea leaves into the tea leaf compartment under the flap. Close and snap the filter flap shut (away from mouthpiece) until you hear a click.
2. Pour hot water into the mug, leaving at least 1/2 inch of space below the lowest thread. Close and lock the mug cover.
3. Turn the mug upside down to start brewing tea; steep time will vary according to personal taste. (Approx. five minutes.)
4. Your tea is ready, enjoy!
FOR OTHER BEVERAGES:
1. For beverages not requiring filtering, switch the filter flap to the other side (towards mouthpiece) and close and snap shut until you hear a click.
2. Pour liquid into the mug, leaving at least 1/2 inch of space below the lowest thread.
3. Close and lock the mug cover, then enjoy!
Always leave 1/2" room on top when filling mug. Do not open the lid cover close to your face or tilted towards you. Hot beverage may pour out and may cause scalding. Do not heat in a microwave. Do not fill mug with lid top attached. Doing so may cause overfilling. Be sure to close the lid cover securely after use. After use, always clean thoroughly.
Do not fill mug with the following liquids: dry ice & carbonated drinks, as they may cause lid top to burst, causing injuries; liquids containing salt (e.g. soup), as stainless steel liner may rust resulting in loss of thermal insulation; dairy products and fruit juices, as they may spoil and produce gas.
When mug contains a hot beverage, pressure inside may increase making it difficult to remove lid top. If this occurs, open lid cover first releasing pressure then remove lid top. Do not forcefully remove the lid top as it may burst causing injuries.
Always clean all parts thoroughly after each use. Exterior & lid top: wash with warm water and mild dishwashing liquid using a soft sponge. Rinse, shake a few times and wipe dry. Interior: wash with warm water and mild dishwashing liquid using a soft sponge with handle, rinse and dry. Do not clean with thinner, benzene, abrasive cleaners or other harsh cleaners. Do not use chlorine type bleach.
Do not use dishwasher or dish dryer. Do not boil to sanitize. Do not soak in water for an extended period of time. Wipe moisture off thoroughly to prevent water stains or rusting.
RETURNS & SHIPPING
Free Standard shipping within Canada on orders over $75, excluding taxes.
Breathe easy – we want this to work for you. We have set out to give you the best natural wellness products in the world. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, we will happily offer you a full refund with the original receipt of purchase. If you do not have your receipt, we will gladly exchange your item or issue a gift card – no questions asked.
Have another question? We’re here to help.
What’s an NPN?
Natural Health Products that have been assessed by Health Canada and found to be safe, effective and of high quality are given a Natural Product Number (NPN).
You can identify Saje products with an NPN by looking for an eight-digit number on the label or on our website.