Saje Natural Wellness is passionate about helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. We have created over 500 products that are sold exclusively through our own growing retail locations and eCommerce channel. Our goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using 100% natural ingredients in our products. Saje Natural Wellness is growing rapidly with plans to have 200+ stores by 2020 throughout North America.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and with awesome growth we are looking for A-players to join our team who are enthusiastic about natural wellness and want to share this passion with the world!
Our culture is sacred to us. We have built an environment that fosters people, wellness and of course awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
When you shop online, do you see through the CSS and HTML and find yourself scrutinizing the overall implementation? Is a cartridge more to you than just a printer accessory? If you have a passion for transactions, and APIs make you cry (tears of joy), we want to meet you!
We are looking for an experienced Developer to support our Demandware implementation, with our awesome expanding technology plans, particularly the implementation of our new e-Commerce platform!
- Work with cross functional team members to deliver Saje’s website experience via the Demandware platform
- Assess requirements gathered from Digital Briefs, and provide implementation recommendations and accurate estimates
- Implement system changes following Demandware best practices, through configuration and custom development as required
- Deliver high quality, unit tested solutions within the agreed upon time frame
- Provide risk assessments based on the changed introduced, and engaging business users in testing activities where appropriate
- Provide root cause analysis for website issues, escalating to professional services as required
- Form a great working relationship with Saje’s technology partners across the globe
- Maintain a solid understanding of Demandware’s capabilities, enabling Saje to make the best use of our assets
- 5+ years’ of Development experience, in the eCommerce space, ideally in a retail B2C environment
- 2+ years’ of Demandware development experience
- Knowledge of HTML and concepts of responsive design
- Experience with system integration, working with APIs
- Solid understanding of eCommerce system architecture, including content management, catalog and asset management, marketing tools, order management systems, and payment gateways
- Excellent ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision (verbal and written)
- Ability to solve problems quickly, think creatively and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to make focused decisions based on Brand integrity and Company values
- Experience working directly with creative and technical teams
Reporting to the Sr. Director of IT with dotted line to the Director of Digital