Saje Natural Wellness is passionate about helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. We have created over 500 products that are sold exclusively through our own growing retail locations and eCommerce channel. Our goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using 100% natural ingredients in our products. Saje Natural Wellness is growing rapidly with plans to have 200+ stores by 2020 throughout North America.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and with awesome growth we are looking for A-players to join our team who are enthusiastic about natural wellness and want to share this passion with the world!
Our culture is sacred to us. We have built an environment that fosters people, wellness and of course awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
We’re looking for an awesome District Manager to join our growing team in the United States! Reporting to the Director of Retail, you’ll be responsible for overseeing your district within our New York & New Jersey market. You will drive sales, oversee operations and assist in developing a strong bench of A-players within your District.
Your focus will be supporting the Store Managers and working with the Retail teams to ensure each store is elevated in order to achieve strong business and cultural results. You will also work closely with the Director of Retail to develop and elevate our Retail team members in order to drive sales and key performance metrics.
- Partner with Store Managers to elevate sales and key performance indicators
- Support the Director of Retail and Store Managers with recruiting and hiring for new and existing stores
- Assess training needs in existing stores and communicates these needs
- Participate in weekly National Conference Calls and District Conference Calls
- Builds a succession pipeline for your District
- Support the organization and execution of community events within new and existing store markets
- Support our in-store Seminar Series and educational events and assist in ensuring teams are enrolled in community events
- Contribute to the implementation of district specific and national level initiatives to support Store Managers in growing the District’s impact from a sales and culture perspective
- Retail Store Manager for a minimum of 2+ years
- Ongoing experience organizing and executing training to new and current employees
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to travel between stores within your district
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- People and development focused, while driven by business results
- Experienced in innovating various ways to positively impact the business
- Ability to be flexible and quick to adapt to various learning styles and store environments
- Experience in building store teams and in top-grading team members at all levels
- Passionate about the world of retail and committed to supporting the growth of Store Managers
- Has a passion for wellness and sharing this passion with others
Reporting to the Director of Retail