Saje Natural Wellness is passionate about helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. We have created over 500 products that are sold exclusively through our own growing retail locations and eCommerce channel. Our goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using 100% natural ingredients in our products. Saje Natural Wellness is growing rapidly with plans to have 200+ stores by 2020 throughout North America.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and with awesome growth we are looking for A-players to join our team who are enthusiastic about natural wellness and want to share this passion with the world!
Our culture is sacred to us. We have built an environment that fosters people, wellness and of course awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
We are looking for an awesome Store Manager who will passionately lead their team to stratospheric levels of success. You are a talented leader, a champion of the Saje culture, a developer of high performance teams, passionate about wellness and dedicated to providing an outrageous brick and mortar retail experience for both our community and Team Members.
- Lead with high energy and positivity and represent the Saje brand with pride.
- Be an ambassador for our core values and culture.
- Drive and develop strategy and in-store initiatives to meet business objectives.
- Be a product knowledge expert, share that knowledge with community members and Team Members.
- Develop and execute powerful community outreach and wellness education initiatives.
- Recruit, hire, and motivate A-Players.
- Develop leadership bench and build a strong pipeline of A-Players.
- Motivate and inspire Team Members to exceed daily/monthly/quarterly sales goals.
- Coach teams on wholistic connection between sales, culture and community building.
- Manage team performance with ongoing coaching through our key check-in habits.
- Demonstrate dedication to your team’s growth and development.
- Ensure all day-to-day store operations are completed effectively and efficiently.
- Schedule Team Members to meet the needs of the business.
- Ensure store is visually beautiful, clean and well-stocked.
- Provide a warm, welcoming and engaging wellness experience for your community.
- Minimum 2+ years’ retail or customer service management experience
- Intrapreneurial spirit and sharp business acumen
- Experience building high-performance teams
- Track record of awesome sales and goal-crushing KPI’s
- Self-directed learner
- You are a positive optimist and see challenges as opportunities, not obstacles
- Natural connector with others - talking to people all day lights you up!
- A commitment to natural wellness
- A professional and clean appearance
- Fluency in a second language is an asset
Reporting to the District Manager