Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
We are looking for an awesome Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team! Do you have a passion for numbers and accuracy? Do you love entrepreneurial companies committed to wellness and growth? Our Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for ensuring coordination of invoices and payments are processed in accordance to vendor agreements.
- Coordinate and communicate with vendors for invoice processing and balance reconciliations
- Code, verify and enter accounts payables invoices and payments
- Prepare a list of payments to be made on a weekly basis and settle the payments against the appropriate invoice in the accounting system (EFT, Checks, Wires, Bill Payments)
- Analyze Aged AP report to facilitate weekly review of outstanding balances
- Perform administrative tasks such as managing/responding to emails in the AP inbox, opening mail by post and maintaining an organized filing system
- Maintain strong relationships with all departments and vendors to ensure processing of invoices and payments remains current
- Prepare various reports for internal and external users
- 2+ years of experience in similar role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and be willing to assist others when necessary
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Excel
- Working knowledge of ERP experience preferred but not required
- Passion for natural wellness
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Lead