Saje Natural Wellness is passionate about helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. We have created over 500 products that are sold exclusively through our own growing retail locations and eCommerce channel. Our goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using 100% natural ingredients in our products. Saje Natural Wellness is growing rapidly with plans to have 200+ stores by 2020 throughout North America.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and with awesome growth we are looking for A-players to join our team who are enthusiastic about natural wellness and want to share this passion with the world!
Our culture is sacred to us. We have built an environment that fosters people, wellness and of course awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Reporting to the Regional Director, USA, the Area Manager (AM) is accountable for leading all aspects of their multi-unit store portfolio. Through attracting, leading and developing a team of A-player Store Managers, the AM drives key business results through ensuring The Experience is delivered consistently and in alignment with our commitment to outrageous Community Member service.
While fostering an environment that delivers upon the Company’s Culture and Service ethos, this role balances an operational mindset with a culture centric approach to increasing productivity and profitability of the retail business. The AM is also accountable for partnering cross-functionally to create annual and quarterly strategies for growing their business portfolio through key roots including People, Operations, Product and Community Outreach.
- Attract, hire, train and develop a team of A-player Store Managers who are focused on creating the conditions for The Experience to live in our stores
- Create annual and quarterly strategic plans including quarterly S.M.A.R.T. goals to support growth of the business
- Generate business results and achieve key KPIs including revenue and comp growth goals, AVS, IPT, mystery shop scores, loyalty program growth and labour targets
- Be a bridge between the vision of our brand and the execution in our retail stores
- Establish and maintain key communication rhythms including weekly conference calls, regular 1:1s and quarterly connects with Store Managers, store visits, weekly and quarterly business updates
- Ensure Team Members are equipped with the product knowledge they need to make intentional recommendations for Community Members when delivering outrageous experiences to our Community
- Inspire and uplift your peer group through peer coaching, collaboration and by embodying our core values and key habits
- Choose culture first in everything you do, with a commitment to personal growth and self-awareness
- Provide outrageous experiences 100% of the time, sharing our awesome products with our Community
- Retail Store Manager for a minimum of 2+ years
- Ongoing experience organizing and executing training to new and current employees
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to travel between stores within your area
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- People and development focused, while driven by business results
- Experienced in innovating various ways to positively impact the business
- Ability to be flexible and quick to adapt to various learning styles and store environments
- Experience in building store teams and in top-grading team members at all levels
- Passionate about the world of retail and committed to supporting the growth of Store Managers
- Has a passion for wellness and sharing this passion with others
Reporting to the Regional Director, Retail USA