10 Natural Wellness Products To Help You Feel Your Best, Ever
Plant and nature-derived products and ingredients to support your practices and rituals for well-being
What does natural wellness mean to you?
Natural wellness for many means the active pursuit of healthy habits, choices, practices and rituals that are employed in an effort to lead a healthy lifestyle that is often devoid, where possible, of synthetic chemicals, artificial ingredients including fragrance and other ingredients and components that are seen as having a potentially harmful effect on the body and the mind. Natural wellness can have an impact on all aspects of our lives; from the foods and beverages we consume to the skin and body care products we apply to the cleaning products we use to keep our homes fresh and tidy.
At Saje, our stance is 100% natural, 100% of the time. What that means to us, in part, is using high quality, sustainable ingredients that come to us solely as plant-based and nature-derived. It means we place a high value on physical, emotional and environmental wellness for all. We are proud to offer some of the most efficacious and highly sought after natural wellness products in the world today, and we’d love to share more about them with you.
Narrowing it down to 10 was difficult, but we did it. Without further ado, 10 natural wellness products to help you feel your best, ever.
Natural wellness products for stress, overwhelm and worry
Stress is a universally recognized ailment that very few people cannot relate to. A part of what makes stress so tricky to manage is that it has both physical and mental manifestations. For some, stress shows up in their body as rock hard shoulders, clenching their teeth and grinding their jaw whereas for others, stress looks and feels more like racing thoughts, nervous chatter in the mind and a pit in your stomach. Enter: Stress Release. Our hero product category to address both physical and mental symptoms of stress, here are two of our most well-loved products:
- Stress Release roll-on: this powerful yet gentle formula was created specifically to address both physical and mental symptoms of stress. Blended with lavender, the most commonly recognized essential oil to help calm and soothe, orange to help revive depleted emotional energies and clary sage to still and balance the mind, this product is versatile and simple to use. Roll on to areas like the back of the neck, over the shoulders and across the forehead when stress strikes to feel naturally peaceful and calm.
- Stress Release diffuser blend: reach for this grounding and soothing blend whenever you’re feeling stressed and looking for release. Having the gentle aroma of florals and herbs meant to calm you wafting in the air can have a calming effect and help you to re-center and recalibrate when you’re feeling off. Our 1-2 punch is applying Stress Release roll-on to the body and then adding Stress Release diffuser blend to our favorite diffuser for an extra boost of relief.
Natural wellness products for pain, recovery and movement
Another ailment that we’re sadly all affected by at some time or another in our lives is pain. Be it in the form of tension and aches after a tough workout or the long term effects of chronic pain, we can all agree that easing and relieving pain in the body is top priority when it strikes. We reach for these pain-releasing superheroes when aches, tension, tightness and sore muscles are more than we bargained for:
- Extra Strength roll-on: blended extra large and extra strong, this analgesic roll-on was formulated specifically for the easing of sore muscles, back aches, strains and sprains. Essential oils like sweet birch, rich in methyl salicylate helps to alleviate sore, fatigued muscles and menthol from peppermint essential oil is thought to cool, soothe and energize the muscles, all while helping to relieve pain. Trust us: nothing feels as good on tired, depleted muscles as a generous dose of Extra Strength roll-on.
- Muscle Melt body butter: our Community cannot get enough of this softening, hydrating and nourishing body butter that’s also been formulated with sweet and herbal ingredients to soothe and comfort your hardworking body. Sweet birch meets warming and stimulating rosemary alongside relaxing and relieving roman chamomile for a restorative treat for the look and feel of your skin.
Natural wellness products for skin and body care
Our skin is our body’s largest organ and from our head to our toes, it deserves some TLC. Certain parts of our body, like our faces, chest, arms and legs tend to get the most exposure to the elements like sun and wind, which is why we need to take extra good care of them. Using products that are free of ingredients like parabens, phthalates, SLS/SLES, petrochemicals and artificial fragrances is top priority when it comes to taking care of your skin, and fortunately we’ve created a number of products to do just that:
- Rejuvenating Elixir: when you’re looking to give dry, thirsty or depleted skin a drink, look no further than this radiance-restoring and replenishing treat. Rejuvenating Elixir, a serum-like product made 100% of oil contains both nurturing carrier oils like evening primrose and apricot kernel as well as essential oils of rose and neroli to support the appearance of supple, restored and smooth skin. Used as the last step in your skincare routine, elixirs can help restore skin that has lost its sparkle.
- Carrot body butter: this emollient-rich and luxurious body butter is thick, creamy and perfect for adding moisture to your skin post bath or shower. An all-over body hydrator, Carrot helps keep your skin glowing and extra-nourished with cocoa seed butter, vitamin E, carrot, patchouli and geranium essential oils for a grounding and earthy experience for the body and mind.
Natural wellness products for rest and relaxation
Let’s face it, we could all do with a little more rest and relaxation in our lives. Whether it’s waking up in the middle of the night and having a hard time falling back asleep or trouble falling asleep in general, (late night scrolling, anyone?) making a nighttime routine priority number one is essential for all of us. As creatures of habit, our brains and bodies have a unique ability to adapt to new routines and practices quite easily and naturally, which is all the more reason to put some new nighttime rituals into place. Get started with some of these natural wellness favs:
- Sleep Well roll-on: wind down and drift off with this deeply relaxing blend of grounding, balancing and calming essential oils. The star of the show, valerian, is prized in aromatherapy for the way it positively impacts the body when it comes to rest. The blend also includes sweet and calming roman and german chamomile for soothing and gentle relaxation for the body and mind. Apply to the temples, wrists and other pulse points as desired.
- Tranquility diffuser blend: our #1 choice to diffuse in the evening and at night, Tranquility is a harmonious blend of herbs, flowers and fruit peels that have a tranquil effect on the body. Marjoram encourages us to breathe deeply, ylang ylang makes us feel comforted and lavender helps lull our mind into rest. Add 10-15 drops to a diffuser of your choice in the evening and prepare to feel rested.
Natural wellness products for a cleansed, refreshed, scented living space
Last and certainly not least, we want to share two of our favorite products to support natural wellness in your home. Not just for topical application, essential oils can have a profound effect on our bodies and minds when breathed in the air from an ultrasonic diffuser. Diffusers are used to refresh the air in our space and produce negative ions to enhance our well-being; the blends we use in the diffuser can be tailored to our specific preferences for both scent and the feeling they create. Two of our best sellers:
- Aroma Om Deluxe Stone: our largest and longest running diffuser, the Aroma Om Deluxe is offered in a chic grey cement, complete with optional rotating LED light band and settings for 1, 3, 6 hour and continuous run options. On a low or high setting this unit can run continuously for between 11-22 hours, making it perfect for open concept and larger spaces like living rooms, dining rooms and bedrooms.
- Liquid Sunshine diffuser blend: our Community’s most well-loved diffuser blend, Liquid Sunshine is a cheery mix of bright, crisp, tart citrus essential oils like grapefruit, bergamot and lime. Diffuse 10-15 drops of this blend in the morning to help put some pep in your step, naturally.
Nature itself is the best physician.