Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Are you super passionate about both retail and data? Are you excited to support awesome Saje growth through new technologies? If so, this may be your #dreamjob!
We are looking for an awesome Business Intelligence & Data Analyst to join our team and support our plans for establishing our Business Intelligence and Customer Master solutions. This position is being offered as a 6-month contract role with expectation of extension as further project phases are initiated.
Saje has launched a program to build a cloud based data warehouse/analytics platform which will integrate across all key systems. As part of this exciting program we will also be improving our capabilities to manage and capture Community Member (customer) information in support of providing outrageous service.
- Use your extensive BI and data project experience to help shape project scope, approach and solutions
- Assume ownership of technical work packages from inception to delivery. Work packages will span the data architecture from source system data extraction through to BI report/dashboard delivery
- Provide technical expertise on investigating data issues and make recommendations on system or process improvements to mitigate data issues
- Be a point person for day to day questions around Saje data and reports. Provide guidance to Saje users on information availability and how to best utilize BI capabilities
- Build strong partnerships with technical partners to lead the development of new technical components and perform user acceptance testing
- Design and develop end user reports and dashboards using tools such as Power BI, Excel, and SSRS
- 5+ years Business Intelligence and Data experience specifically on data focused projects such as BI, Data Warehousing, Analytics or Master Data Management
- Ability to solve problems quickly, think creatively and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong personal leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization with clarity and precision
- Ability to work independently while maintaining strong communications with stakeholders
- Passionate about fostering cohesion and motivation amongst cross-functional teams
- Solid knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse concepts and practical applications
- Demonstrated capability to assume different roles as required (E.g. Requirements gathering, development, testing)
- Expert level SQL query development skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Power BI and/or SSRS
- Experience working in a cloud based environment such as MS Azure is an asset
Reporting to the Director of IT, Business Intelligence