Saje Natural Wellness is passionate about helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. We have created over 500 products that are sold exclusively through our own growing retail locations and eCommerce channel. Our goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using 100% natural ingredients in our products. Saje Natural Wellness is growing rapidly with plans to have 200+ stores by 2020 throughout North America.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and with awesome growth we are looking for A-players to join our team who are enthusiastic about natural wellness and want to share this passion with the world!
Our culture is sacred to us. We have built an environment that fosters people, wellness and of course awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Do you love design, creative campaigns, and natural wellness? Saje Natural Wellness is seeking a highly creative, innovative, and organized Art Director to join our awesome and growing Marketing team!
- Manage all creative projects while working within a set budget
- Assist with creating and editing final campaigns
- Review and approve designs, artwork, photography, and graphics developed by the creative team
- Ensure a consistent look is maintained throughout Saje Natural Wellness’s creative campaigns and provide brand guidelines to the team
- Develop detailed budgets and timelines for creative campaigns
- Determine which photographs, art, or other design elements to represent Saje Natural Wellness
- Produce high quality and innovative design solutions to be used across all marketing channels such as websites, email, in store signage, and social media platforms
- Provide supervision, training, mentoring, and development opportunities to the creative team and celebrate awesome team milestones and completed projects
- 5+ years of creative design experience with experience leading a team and creative projects
- Be highly creative with a thorough understanding of photography, typography, and printing
- Excellent leadership and management skills with the ability to work well within a collaborative team environment
- Top notch communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen eye for attention to detail
- Ability to motivate others
- Excellent strategic and conceptual skills
- Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud (particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Well organized with an ability to always meet deadlines
Bachelor’s degree in Art or Design, or similar field
Reporting to the VP, Brand and Creative Director