Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Do you love retail stores and their technology? Are you thrilled with the opportunity of growth, technology and are extremely organized in moving awesome projects forward? If so, keep reading!
Reporting to the Director of IT, the Business Systems Analyst (BSA) for Retail IT will serve as the primary interface with the company’s retail operations team to analyze business needs, identify and prioritize requirements, and propose solutions with the associated costs and timeline. If you’re a proactive individual who loves high growth and is comfortable with constant change, this role is for you.
- Interfaces with key Business Stakeholders and IT teams to gather, develop and document designs for new software features
- Gain insight necessary to prioritize and begin requirements gathering by defining and documenting project viewpoints, assumptions, and possible business risks
- Analyze, develop and write business requirements, translate into functional design documents and participate in the technical design, test planning and user documentation processes for complex application systems
- Generate requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, store visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis
- Participates in QA processes; identifies test cases; explains complex processes; aids in developing test plans
- Develops detailed business cases, ROI calculations, value definition, cost assessments (expense/capital), benefits, and risk analyses
- Coordinates communication with the key stakeholders and prioritizes delivery of IT services
- Conducts root-cause analyses using knowledge of existing systems, applications, interfaces, and other technologies and processes for defect resolution
- Provides ongoing, second tier application support and troubleshooting as required
- Identify system impact of changes to the organization, end users and other integrated systems\processes
- 3+ years of experience as a Retail Business Analyst/Business Systems Analyst
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics is an asset
- Effective time management skills to meet deadlines
- Ability to coordinate, lead and manage groups of people with different objectives from multiple functional areas and ability to form and manage an effective project team
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and assignments simultaneously
- Ability to effectively manage external vendors and internal business relationships
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, SQL, Visio, Power BI and/or other tools
- Experience supporting POS systems
Reporting to the Director, IT