Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Do you love supply chain and their technology? Are you thrilled with the opportunity of growth, technology and are extremely organized in moving awesome projects forward? If so, keep reading!
Reporting to the Director of IT, the Business Systems Analyst (BSA) for Supply Chain will serve as the primary interface for the company's supply chain operations to analyze business needs, identify and prioritize requirements, and propose solutions with the associated costs and timeline. If you’re a proactive individual who loves high growth and is comfortable with constant change, this role is for you.
- Provide business system support and guidance around Dynamics AX Supply Chain/Product and related cross-functional areas
- Propose potential business system process improvements to increase efficiency and/or effectiveness
- Lead and/or participate in business system requirements sessions for Supply Chain, Product, and related cross-functional areas
- Collaborate with internal IT team and with system support partners to design, develop, test, and execute new business system requirements from inception to completion
- Identify existing and potential future gaps in business system processes
- Support the creation of IT System Roadmap for Dynamics AX around Supply Chain and Product area
- Provide training to super users to ensure successful transition of knowledge to support day-to-day business operations
- Keep up-to-date documentation of system procedures and related training documentation
- Support the development of internal processes for incident, problem, and change management
- Maintains an accurate and current reflection of business system requests in ServiceNow
- 3+ years of experience as a Supply Chain Business Analyst/Business Systems Analyst
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics is an asset
- Effective time management skills to meet deadlines
- Ability to coordinate, lead and manage groups of people with different objectives from multiple functional areas and ability to form and manage an effective project team
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and assignments simultaneously
- Ability to effectively manage external vendors and internal business relationships
- Able to gather, translate, and document business requirements, process flows, gap analysis, functional specifications, and executive summaries
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, SQL, Visio, Power BI and/or other tools
Reporting to the Director, IT