Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Reporting to the Director of Community, the Community Specialist is a proven market specialist and innovative leader that develops localized community strategies across their store portfolio. They are responsible for influencing strategy and executing tactics which acquire new Community Members locally, resulting in increased traffic to their store portfolio.
- Collaborate with and empower local partners (District Managers and Store Managers) to create store level & district community strategies that drive business growth
- Collaborate with Support Office cross functional partners (Marketing, Retail Ops, etc.) on market community strategy & key program launches, campaigns & new product launches
- Be an advocate & coach for local community as a tactic for business growth with the Store Manager & Team Member partners
- Develop tools and framework to support local level activations
- Identify, connect and deepen relationships with community influencers, and foster collaborations/creative partnerships when applicable
- Create and execute community initiatives (events & experiences)
- Articulate both quantitative and qualitative results of community work
- Create KPIs, track and measure results and impact of tactics; report on all projects on a regular basis
- Manage Community Specialist budget & provide coaching to stores on best use of their community budgets
- Leadership disposition – A visionary leader who is naturally warm and compassionate towards others with an insatiable drive to exceed results and celebrate successes
- Retail experience – Strong business acumen; an expert in creating & delivering experiences to Community Members and have proven retail leadership
- Strategic and Creative thinker - Created, implemented and executed strategic planning; creatively identifies new opportunities and solutions
- Budgeting - Experience in creating, managing and reporting
- Marketing experience – Solid marketing acumen; an expert in creating & delivering marketing tactics and solutions
- People leader – Has experience in coaching & providing feedback and understands how to inspire a team to achieve results
- Track record of success - Has achieved or exceeded success metrics 90% of the time throughout their career; tends to be at the top of peer group; performance reviews are in top echelon; promotions were earned faster than most
- Stamina and positive attitude – Thrives in a challenge; is solutions focused; will see the bright side of situations, resilient through adversity and never gives up
- Entrepreneurial mindset – understands the need for constant evolution of strategies that fits the needs of our ever-changing business, and challenges the status quo
Reporting to the Director of Community