Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Saje is growing and we’re looking for an awesome Construction Project Specialist to join our team! This position will report into the Manager of Construction and will lead new store and renovation projects across Canada and the US.
- Coordinate and manage the opening of new stores across Canada & the US
- Manage timelines of new store builds and renovations from design through construction
- Partner with design through drawing review process and permit achievement
- Coordinate with our design team and architects to ensure accuracy and sufficient level of detail within construction drawings
- Ensure all parties have up-to-date and accurate drawings at all times
- Travel to all new store locations throughout the project & complete turn over to retail
- Coordinate, manage, and communicate with the contractor to effectively deal with problems that arise on site
- Lead the onsite turnover with GC – lead punch walkthrough and list all deficiencies
- Ensure completion of all deficiencies in a timely manner
- Maintain an updated vendor list
- Maintain a positive working relationship with contractors, architects and other consultants and suppliers to ensure a positive business relationship
- Identify opportunities for process and system improvements and implement new processes
- Passion for natural wellness
- 2 – 4 years in construction project management position – retail experience is an asset
- Exceptional project management skills with ability to effectively coordinate multiple new store projects successfully from conception to completion
- Expert communicator (written and verbal)
- Proven leadership skills within a team and a desire to learn and grow
- Ability to forecast and operate within a budget, with a drive to meet deadlines
- Occasional travel may be required within Canada and the U.S.
- Loves to hustle and work with an awesome team
- PMP certification preferred
Reporting to the Manager of Construction