Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Do you love retail and technology? Are you thrilled by growth, technology, and the communication of technological information to non-tech people? If so, keep reading! We are looking for someone with awesome troubleshooting skills to support the Saje Support Offices and Retail teams.
- Maintain IT operations and support of our Vancouver, Surrey and Toronto office locations as well as retail locations across Canada.
- Provide front line technical support via telephone, email, tickets and in person for Macs and Windows workstations, Microsoft Office applications, enterprise applications and an array of general IT related issues and requests.
- Provided support for 65+ stores in North America for POS and in-shop technology.
- Remotely setup and manage custom configured operating system and POS software for new stores.
- Troubleshoot hardware problems and service computer peripherals such as enterprise printers, docking stations, monitors, hard disks, etc.
- Support software and license installation.
- Configure, deploy and troubleshoot a mixture of Mac and Windows based desktops and laptops.
- User support (phones, email tracking system).
- Setup, move and track computer assets.
- Configure printers, scanners, phones, wireless, tablets and more.
- Investigate and resolve desktop IT security incidents.
- Provide a proactive approach to IT Support by seeking and identifying potential issues before they manifest as a bigger problem with an emphasis on reducing user impact and maximizing customer satisfaction.
- This role will be responsible for on-call support.
- Able to build strong internal relationships and be an outstanding partner to the business, with a love of problem solving and a sunny outlook.
- A minimum of two years of experience in a desktop support role ideally within a retail environment.
- Ability to prioritize and support technology requests based on fluid business demands.
- Good knowledge in desktop operating systems and troubleshooting issues.
- Hands on experience with IT ServiceDesk software and processes.
- Experience troubleshooting Windows operating systems and application issues.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting network and USB printers.
- Understanding of networking fundamentals, such as TCP/IP,DNS,DHCP, Firewalls, Proxies, Wireless Access Points and other networking equipment.
- Passion for leading a life dedicated to Wellness.
Reporting to the Senior Director of IT