Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
We’re looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to join our growing Digital Team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for delivering a cohesive customer campaign journey across all of our digital touch points for each of the relevant customer groups.
- Create elevated and thoughtful customer journeys across digital channel touch points
- Ensure site welcomes traffic across various channel sources (email, paid, organic, social, search) campaigns & evergreen content
- Champion of creating segmented customer groups (i.e. new vs returning) experiences
- Partner closely with Marketing Campaign Manager to ensure messaging translates across channels in cohesive story
- Oversee and partner with Digital Channel Managers on developing campaign briefs and debrief
- Responsible for .com channel briefs and debriefs, deliverable lists and how campaigns are brought to life across the site
- Elevate landing pages across the site
- Digital campaign inventory SPOC partnering with merchandising and all channel leads on all product launches and campaigns (inclusive of providing insights and analysis on opening allocations for .com)
- Research and analyze market trends & competitors on world class campaigns to inspire and elevate Saje storytelling
- Develop educational content strategy across the site
- 5+ years of eCommerce campaign and/or merchandising experience
- 3+ years of experience building campaigns across multiple channels
- Degree or diploma
- A self-starter with strong organizational skills, attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize and manage deadlines
- Passion for delivery educational and compelling stories
- Experience working in a fast-paced collaborative team environment
Reporting to the Senior Director of Digital