Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Reporting to the VP of Retail, the District Manager (DM) is accountable for leading all aspects of their multi-unit store portfolio. Through attracting, leading and developing a team of A-player Store Managers, the DM drives key business results through ensuring The Experience is delivered consistently and in alignment with our commitment to outrageous Community Member service.
While fostering an environment that delivers upon the Company’s Culture and Service ethos, this role balances an operational mindset with a culture centric approach to increasing productivity and profitability of the retail business.
The DM is also accountable for partnering cross-functionally to create annual and quarterly strategies for growing their business portfolio through key roots including People, Operations, Product and Community Outreach.
- Attract, hire, train and develop a team of A-player Store Managers who are focused on creating the conditions for The Experience to live in our stores
- Create annual and quarterly strategic plans including quarterly S.M.A.R.T. goals to support growth of the business
- Generate business results and achieve key KPIs, including revenue and comp growth goals, AVS, IPT, mystery shop scores, loyalty program growth and labour targets
- Be a bridge between the vision of our brand and the execution in our retail stores
- Establish and maintain key communication rhythms including weekly conference calls, regular 1:1s and quarterly connects with Store Managers, store visits, weekly and quarterly business updates
- Ensure Team Members are equipped with the product knowledge they need to make intentional recommendations for Community Members when delivering outrageous experiences to our Community
- Inspire and uplift your peer group through peer coaching, collaboration and by embodying our core values and key habits
- Choose culture first in everything you do, with a commitment to personal growth and self-awareness
- Provide outrageous experiences 100% of the time, sharing our awesome products with our Community
- Leadership disposition – A visionary leader who is naturally warm and compassionate towards others with an insatiable drive to exceed results and celebrate successes
- Retail experience – Solid business acumen; an expert in delivering experiences to Community Members and have proven sales floor leadership
- Getting product on people – You’re excited to share our product with people and educate on how our unique formulations elevate wellness
- People leader – Has led retail team leaders before and understands how to inspire a team to achieve results. Multi-unit Retail leadership is preferred
- Community connector – Experienced and passionate about building a brand through community relationships
- Track record of success - Has achieved or exceeded success metrics 90% of the time throughout their career; tends to be at the top of peer group; performance reviews are in top echelon; promotions were earned faster than most
- Stamina and positive attitude – Thrives in a challenge; is solutions focused; will see the bright side of situations, resilient through adversity and never gives up
- Entrepreneurial mindset – Understands the need for constant evolution of strategies that fits the needs of our ever-changing business and challenges the status quo
- Wellness persona – You’re passionate about wellness and incorporate wellness into your everyday routine
Reporting to the VP, Retail