Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and with awesome growth we are looking for A-players to join our team who are enthusiastic about natural wellness and want to share this passion with the world!
Our culture is sacred to us. We have built an environment that fosters people, wellness and of course awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
The Ecommerce Business Analyst will help drive growth of the online business by providing meaningful data analysis and insights. A critical contributor with a relentless focus on data-driven decision making to simplify and enhance all aspects of the community member journey.
- Partner with the digital team to define KPIs, objectives and priorities using data insights to drive a high growth results
- Develop and maintain necessary daily, weekly and quarterly frameworks & reports dto translate web results against KPIs and strategic objectives
- Monitor overall performance of site (CM journeys, catalog, campaigns, checkout, functional enhancements and interactions) to flag actionable initiatives or business driving opportunities
- Champion data driven learnings to drive business decisions
- Support Annual and Quarterly online sales forecasting
- Responsible for monthly and daily online sales forecasting
- Implement best practice tracking strategies & tagging of website
- Use digital insights from analytics to improve site functionality, user experience and develop strategies for continuous improvement to define and measure success of new site functionality
- Compile digital debriefs, analysis and future recommendations for all cross-channel campaigns and share with key stakeholders
- Implement and track A/B Testing for performance of key campaigns, site enhancements and new functionality and share results
- Bachelor of Arts/Science degree and 3+ years of experience in data analytics, finance, retail, and/or consulting
- Deeply analytical with a natural sense of curiosity
- Ability to analyze data, model and understand user problems to identify key opportunities for improvement
- Great people, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or similar web analytics platforms
- Experience working with confluence and Jira
- Experience setting up and reporting on A/B or multivariate tests
- Experience using Google Tag Manager or similar platform
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Excel
Reporting to the Senior Director of Digital