Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and with awesome growth we are looking for A-players to join our team who are enthusiastic about natural wellness and want to share this passion with the world!
Our culture is sacred to us. We have built an environment that fosters people, wellness and of course awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
The Ecommerce Product Manager will support and grow our digital channel by defining and delivering new site innovation & functionality on saje.com to help achieve our business goals while providing positively outrageous experiences for our community members.
- Define and build out the PM function on the Saje digital team
- Drive strategy & delivery of annual digital roadmap
- Provide direction and manage development partners and internal team to deliver on roadmap initiatives
- Manage the Kanban board (priority / timelines / resources / budget)
- Leads digital initiatives with 360 lens and with CM experience top of mind
- Determine value, develop business cases and prioritize stories and epics to ensure work focuses on those with the highest ROI
- Evaluate, design, and document business requirements
- Manage and participate in User Acceptance Testing and implementation
- Manage monthly reconciliation of OpEx/CapEx budget - Flag & recommend cash flow allocations to maximize and stay on budget
- Research and analyze market trends, competitors, users and new product offerings and make recommendations based on these
- 5+ years working in eCommerce
- 2+ years of experience working in Jira, and confluence using agile processes and principles
- Completion of Bachelor’s Degree considered an asset
- Proven experience as a Product Manager for a leading retailer or eCommerce business
- Experience with best in breed eCommerce platforms
- A passion for digital and thought leadership in this space
- Experience setting up and reporting on A/B or multivariate tests
Reporting to the Senior Director of Digital