Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Saje Natural Wellness is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Executives with travel arrangements, calendar logistics and meeting arrangements, personal errands and various other administration tasks.
- Provide Executive and some Personal Assistance to the Executive Team
- Manage executive calendar, meeting agendas and travel arrangements
- Manage expenses, budgets, and invoices
- Create clear, concise agendas and travel itineraries
- Track and maintain projects and events
- Provide administrative support and back up to the office support team
- Provide personal assistance and support as required
- Other awesome projects as assigned
- 4+ years in an Executive Assistant role
- Passionate about living a life of wellness
- Excellent calendar and travel management skills
- Highly organized – attention to detail and memory retention is critical
- Professional, discrete and enthusiastic, with a positive “can do” attitude
- Experience working in a high pressure, fast paced, and detailed oriented environment - you can set your own deadlines and meet them
- Valid Driver’s License
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail
- Articulate and concise communication skills
- Skilled in establishing priorities and managing workload
- Strong understanding of Office 365 Suite
- Mac proficient user preferred
- Ability to travel when required
Reporting to the Executive Team