Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Saje is growing and we’re looking for an awesome Facilities Specialist to join our team! This position will report into the Sr. Manager Retail Programs and will manage the repair and maintenance of stores and offices within a specific region.
The main focus of this role is to partner with our Retail teams and external vendors to keep our stores and offices in perfect working order, and to be exemplifying our core values while doing so.
- Show our OUTRAGEOUS customer service policy everyday to support our Team Members and Community Members
- Maintain the excellent working condition of all stores, keeping them operational and safe
- Troubleshoot to find short term fixes and long term solutions with Team Members and Vendors
- Manage administration of Facilities ticking system and respond to tickets within it.
- Continually identify and implement improvements to the Facilities ticket system and process
- Complete condition assessment reports of Saje store locations throughout the year
- Build strong regional vendor partnerships, ensuring we have coverage of all trade types for all stores
- Propose, create, manage, and maintain ongoing facilities programs and services
- Create training materials as needed to support system and process changes
- Approve invoices and provide reporting and analysis on spending
- Support Office Coordinators with office repairs
- Support in cross functional projects to retrofit old stores with updated fixtures
- Provide feedback to Design and Construction partners on wear-and-tear of in-store materials
- 2+ years of commercial property maintenance
- Exceptional project management skills with ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects simultaneously while demonstrating a sense of urgency
- A commitment to hustle and living our core values
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to forecast and operate within a budget
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to bring new ideas forward to improve operations within our team
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- A passionate curiosity for investigating store issues and solving with positivity
- Travel required for this position
- University or College Degree preferred
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Retail Programs