Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Saje Natural Wellness is seeking out a Graphic Designer with a keen eye for digital design and a passion for natural wellness. This individual has a brilliant conceptual mind and an excellent skill set that can transform ideas into beautifully executed integrated campaigns that are seamless through all channel touch points.
- Produce design assets for all marketing channels (website, email, paid display, social, events, in-store, internal etc.)
- Use brand positioning, existing research, and offline/online marketing strategies to create effective and on-brand designs
- Attend and support photoshoots for campaigns
- Oversee design content and presentation for creative reviews
- Work with the Marketing team to ensure all creative reflects the needs of the business and Saje’s aesthetic and brand vision
- Participate in creative briefs, asking questions to understand strategy
- Create and produce digital design assets, including sizing and versioning
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital touch points
- Keep up to date on industry trends - sharing interesting and inspirational content with the team
- 3+ years of successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or in-house design team for a digitally-driven business
- Bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field
- Passionate about the natural wellness industry
- Strong portfolio of design work, with examples of solutions to business problems
- Proven experience in presenting concepts and building solutions
- Experience in web marketing and e-commerce web design with a strong knowledge of digital and web best practices
- Strong work ethic, personal accountability and time management
- Detail-orientated and motivated throughout design process
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, In Design and Illustrator)
- Knowledge in After Effects, Sketch and Invision considered a bonus
- Photoshoot styling experience considered a bonus
Reporting to the Senior Graphic Designer, Marketing