Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Saje Natural Wellness is looking for their next Inbound Manager, who will look after receiving and inventory management. If you have a passion to learn with a high-growth company, then keep reading!
- Maintain a minimum of 5% QC audit for quantity and SKU accuracy on every inbound order
- Ensure all TO/PO's are received correctly and maintain our KPI of less-than-24hr dock to stock
- Support crossdocking functions to expedite component shipments to manufacturers
- Ensure retail store returns are processed in a timely manner to support reallocation and eComm sales
- Optimize putaway strategies to maximize storage density to reduce offsite storage requirements
- Create replenishment strategies to reduce picks required from overstock locations and eliminate overrides
- Create processes to maintain FIFO stock rotation for putaways and picking
- Maintain ABC Count schedule throughout the year, including peak periods to support 99.95% fill rate
- Develop, implement and manage KPIs for all areas within your departments
- Responsible for coaching and training all receiving and inventory team members
- 5+ years experience as a warehouse supervisor or manager in a retail environment
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills with experience in managing at least 5 direct reports
- Proven organizational skills with strong attention to detail and an ability to prioritize, plan, organize and multitask in a fast paced, high level growth environment
- Strong financial acumen, with experience in managing budgets and implementing cost savings initiatives
- Ability to develop and implement warehousing best practices, systems, and policies
- Creative thinker, with an ability to analyze challenges and implement solutions
- Excellent computer skills, particularly in Excel and ERP/WMS experience with RF scanners
- Degree or professional designation in business administration, supply chain or logistics preferred
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Distribution