Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and with awesome growth we are looking for A-players to join our team who are enthusiastic about natural wellness and want to share this passion with the world!
Our culture is sacred to us. We have built an environment that fosters people, wellness and of course awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
#SajeNation is looking for Logistics Manager who will manage day-to-day inbound/outbound shipments, oversee transportation costs down, and support our Retail team with on-time deliveries. If this sounds like you, you may have found your dream job!
- Develop logistics strategies and systems to support the company's growth objectives
- Implement best practices, benchmarks and KPI tracking to improve transportation operational efficiencies and the company's financial performance
- Optimize transportation of shipments through: rate shopping, mode selection, consolidation, and carrier choice/routing
- Analyze trends to identify upcoming risks in the Supply Chain to mitigate impact to delivery timing or costs
- Negotiate shipping agreements to ensure best pricing with alignment SLA expectations for delivery and service
- Ensure delivery windows are met through communication and follow-up with service providers to maintain our 95% Ontime/Promise to Deliver KPI
- Manage holiday planning with Customer Experience, DCs/3PL, Retails Ops, Digital/IT to guarantee that eCommerce fulfillment and Retail replenishment objectives are met
- Identify and manage contingency plans to ensure Retail and Online CM's do not experience interruptions in service
- Develop and maintain internal audit procedures to ensure Trade and Customs compliance with CBSA/CBP and any other government agencies as required
- Team & Admin: Build and maintain a strong team by providing support in development, coaching, and guidance
- Provide timely and proactive communication to our customers, both internal and external
- 5+ years of experience in transportation and import/export compliance, preferably dealing with Health Canada/FDA requirements
- Familiar with ERP systems, specifically Microsoft Dynamics
- Knowledge in Small Parcel, LTL, and Air/Ocean transportation modes
- Extremely accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Excel
- Great people, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Certification, or designation in CTCS, Plog, or CCS considered an asset
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Distribution