Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our 71 experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
The product division is seeking a Product Development Coordinator to join our growing team! If you love Saje products, driving innovation, running with multiple projects, and a sexy well-formatted spreadsheet is your thing – keep reading!
As a Product Development Coordinator, you will help grow Saje’s product lines by developing new and exciting products, and ensuring products on our shelves best represents the company's commitments to 100% natural and world-class quality. Your role will touch all areas of product development including research and analysis, sampling, packaging and artwork creation, quality testing, and supporting with relevant launch and educational content.
This position requires a strong cross-functional team player who is not afraid to sweat the small details and can problem solve on the fly. You live and breathe product and can remain highly organized while multitasking on many wonderful projects that drive the business forward. You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment – and you know how to have fun while doing it!
- Assist Product team in managing the Saje product line by:
- Communicating with suppliers to sample and develop products in alignment with project vision, business objectives and timelines
- Writing clear creative briefs and working with the Product Design and Copy teams to ensure product packaging is accurate, premium in quality and a reflection of our brand image and values
- Being a category expert for cross functional teams, representing the voice of our community
- Completing all necessary documents required for the product development process from planning to artwork to launch
- Owning the organization and tracking of final product info in all master documents, ensuring accuracy and value for cross functional teams
- Conducting personal product testing and quality control as needed
- Generating costing and sales analysis reports to assist the Product team in making valuable decisions
- Conducting market research and competitive analyses (including design, materials, and product lines) to identify new opportunities to grow the line
- Assisting with the development of internal product memos, launch announcements and other content in partnership with Internal Communications and Learning & Development teams
- Assist Product team through a variety of administration and support tasks by:
- Supporting cross functional teams with a variety of product needs for miscellaneous projects and events (i.e. Community Experiences, Photoshoots)
- Assisting in the preparation and execution of regular team meetings
- Developing launch presentations to create excitement from retail teams and showcase the product’s value proposition
- Organizing and maintaining product samples for Product and Creative team reference
- 1+ years in product, project management or administrative role, preferably in a retail or a consumer product industry
- Undergraduate degree in related industry (Business degree preferred)
- Team player; great at communicating cross-functionally and building relationships
- Thrives in a very dynamic environment with tight deadlines
- Great at managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong conceptual and organizational skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Analytical and results-driven
- Self-motivated and passion for continued learning and growth
- Interest in natural wellness
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Reporting to the Product Development Manager.