Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our 71 experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
We’re looking for a Product Development Coordinator to join our growing Product team! If you are passionate about our products, obsessed with the details, love numbers and a sexy well formatted spreadsheet is your thing – keep reading!
This position needs you to get into all the necessary product details and ensure there are accurate and efficient reports and processes that are essential to the decision-making process. You love product and understand the importance of remaining extremely organized whilst multi-tasking on many wonderful projects. You thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment – and you know how to have fun whilst doing it!
- Assist Product Team in managing the Saje product line by:
- Generating and tracking product/sales reports for various product initiatives and to assist the team in making valuable decisions
- Communicating with suppliers to obtain products/samples (or other miscellaneous items) in a timely manner and according to artwork communicated
- Organizing and tracking final product information in a master product guideline document and maintaining an accurate reflection of products sold in stores
- Working with Product Team to develop creative briefs, product mockups and copy for product packaging, ensuring they are organized within an effective and easily accessible system
- Developing reports/memos and other necessary announcements for product communication for retail and other cross-functional departments
- Conducting personal product testing and quality control and communicating results
- Researching competitive products (including material, design, product lines) in the marketplace in order to help the team find new opportunities
- Assist Product team through a variety of administration and support tasks by:
- Assisting cross-functional teams with a variety of product needs for miscellaneous events
- Assisting in the preparation and execution of monthly meetings, biweekly meetings (i.e. meeting minute)
- Assisting in the development of product and launch presentations
- 1+ years in administrative role, preferably in a retail or a consumer product industry
- Undergraduate degree preferred (Business-related degree)
- Strong organizational and planning skills, excellent at setting priorities
- Extreme attention to detail
- Works well in a team environment
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and prefers a very dynamic environment
- Interest in natural wellness and well-being
- Good at managing multiple projects simultaneously with strenuous deadlines
- Thrives in result-driven environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Reporting to the Product Development Manager