Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Are you super passionate about leading exciting fast paced projects? Are you excited to support awesome Saje growth through new technologies? If so, this may be your #dreamjob!
We are looking for an awesome Project Manager to join our team and support our 2019 technology plans for enhancing our ecommerce and digital marketing solutions. This position is being offered as a 6 month contract role with expectation of extension as further project phases are initiated.
- Establish and run regular portfolio reviews with key stakeholders
- Maintain a high level of communication of project progress with key stakeholders and the technology team
- Manage the successful cross functional delivery of technology projects focusing on the ecommerce and digital marketing portfolio
- Work with key stakeholders and cross-functional team members to outline project success criteria based on the goals and measurements of the project
- Monitor and assess project progress using appropriate tools and techniques, and effectively communicate these updates to internal and external project stakeholders
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to support business decision making; strong focus on strategic areas to drive optimization
- Efficiently and effectively manage problems and issues around scope creep and/or changes in business requirements to ensure the project stays on task
- Perform risk management to minimize potential risks
- Liaison between the business users and IT, supporting the overall enhancement and optimization of systems within the organization ensuring data integrity throughout
- 5+ years Project Management experience specifically in managing IT projects
- Experience working in retail sector is an asset
- Skilled in concept development, with experience developing project strategies
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization with clarity and precision
- Passionate about fostering cohesion and motivation amongst cross-functional teams
- Ability to solve problems quickly, think creatively and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and make focused decisions based on brand integrity and company values
- Demonstrated experience delivering projects on the Salesforce platform is an asset
Reporting to the Director of IT, Business Intelligence