Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Reporting to the Senior Director, Business Development and Real Estate, the Real Estate Coordinator provides support and leads the administrative activities for the Real Estate Team. This role is responsible for tracking and managing critical dates and obligations in our leases and ensuring key stakeholders have the lease information they need to ensure the opening of our beautiful Saje Stores!
- Conduct market research and analysis on retail, real estate and wellness industries
- Prepare and support preparation of presentation materials including reports, financials and mapping
- Interface with Store Development team to determine feasibility of new store locations, due diligence, critical project dates and lease obligations
- Interface with New Store Opening task force to ensure teams are notified of new projects and their critical dates and requirements
- Draft and support with lease documentation preparation (LOI/OTL, lease, assignments, modifications, surrenders, and renewals)
- Manage the lease administration process to ensure key stakeholders are aware of lease obligations (internal and external), including rent payments and adjustments, Tenant Allowance, store opening requirments, terminations, renewals
- Maintain files and database of existing store portfolio and pipeline opportunities
- Assist with travel planning, travel materials and on-site tours
- Other duties or projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Real Estate or Accounting
- Retail experience is a bonus
- Strong accounting acumen
- Strong Word, Excel and Power Point skills
- Organized, methodical, and resourceful
- Wellness is one of your values!
Reporting to the Senior Director, Business Development & Real Estate