Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
We have an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated individuals to join our Warehouse Team in full-time and part-time Seasonal Distribution Associate/Picker Packer roles.
- Pull, fill, pack and set up orders for delivery or pickup.
- Determine the status of an order at any given time.
- Recognize and understand the product order.
- Treat inventory with appropriate care and attention.
- Understand basic inventory, warehousing and stocking procedures.
- Contribute to a positive and safe working environment.
- Communicate positively with supervisors, sales staff, fellow workers and customers.
- Assist in keeping facility clean, neat, safe, secure and operating efficiently.
- Follow all established policy and safety guidelines.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of product.
- Present a neat and professional image.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with some direction
- Outstanding listening skills
- Capable of following written instructions and documented procedures
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment
- Able to perform simple math operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- Team player who works productively with wide range of people
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Able to multi-task and problem solve
- Lift/carry/maneuver heavy material or equipment (up to 50 lbs)
Reporting to the Director, Logistics & Distribution