Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will drive brand awareness, grow our customer base and create brand advocacy by developing growth strategies across our digital marketing channels (email, SEO and Saje’s paid media program, such as paid social, paid search, and display and online video).
- Lead strategy, planning (KPI setting, medial planning, forecasting, budget allocation) and ongoing optimization for the annual marketing promotions and campaigns calendar
- Responsible for the development and delivery of the digital marketing roadmap
- Develop and grow the digital marketing team
- Develop and maintain internal reporting and analysis for all major metrics to convey overall channel performance and translate into action-driven recommendations
- Drive strategies and tactics to refine targeting abilities that reach and acquire new community members and drive revenue
- Ensure seamless user flows from digital marketing traffic sources into our retail stores
- Stay on top of advertising trends, tools and emerging platforms and how they are relevant to the brand and business
- Provide direction and manage external vendors and agencies and partners to deliver on digital marketing channel objectives
- Manage monthly reconciliation of digital marketing budget – flag and recommend cash flow allocations to maximize and stay on budget
- 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing across a variety of channels (SEO, PPC, email, paid social)
- Deeply analytical with natural sense of curiosity
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or similar analytics platforms
- Experience with Google AdWords and Facebook Ads including running these channels and communicating your work
- Experience managing a six-figure budget
- Experience running a variety of bidding strategies
- Experience managing an enterprise level ESP and journey building
- Great people, interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to partner with stakeholders in various departments
- Experience setting up and reporting on A/B or multivariant tests
- A passion for digital marketing and thought leadership in the space
- High attention to detail and strongly organized
Reporting to the Senior Director of Digital