Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and with awesome growth we are looking for A-players to join our team who are enthusiastic about natural wellness and want to share this passion with the world!
Our culture is sacred to us. We have built an environment that fosters people, wellness and of course awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Reporting to the Director of Learning & Communications, the Senior Manager, Retail Learning is responsible for the development, execution and evaluation of learning programs for all levels of the retail business, including Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager and Team Member.
The incumbent will create the architecture of modular learning programs and work with subject matter experts to create content and method of learning programs, that equip Retail Team Members with the tools they need to achieve awesome results in their stores.
- Lead Retail Learning by developing programs for each level of the retail business, including Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager and Team Member on-boarding and access to continued learning
- Create media-rich materials for existing Team Members, including video materials that educate new and existing Team Members on our sales and customer service approach
- Manage Retail Learning resources, including People resources and subject matter experts, creating a highly effective team that achieves the goals of the function
- Develop materials for Retail Team Meetings, that socialize Retail Learning programs and creating immediate solutions to elevate sales
- Create methods for evaluation of Retail Learning programs, monitoring key measurement tools and creating action plans to drive continued results
- Report on celebrations and opportunities for Retail Learning, keeping a constant pulse on the health of our Retail business and removing barriers to success for all levels of the Retail organization
- A trusted advisor that demonstrates integrity when handling sensitive and confidential information
- A team player who interacts effectively with all Team Members; builds and maintains trust with cross-functional partners
- Deep understanding of the Retail environment; you’re an expert in delivering experiences to consumers and have spent a considerable amount of time on the sales floor
- A learning expert who has mastered the understanding and principles of adult learning, and has a proven track record of success in developing, managing and evaluating programs for Retail Team Members. You have both the will and the skill to do the job.
- A people leader who has lead a team before and understands how to maximize the efforts of the team to achieve results
- A natural distiller of information who can turn broad concepts into easy-to-understand pieces of content
- A Negotiator who can broker agreement across with cross-functional partners; is a strong motivator; very approachable; can balance Learning strategy with nimbleness
- Demonstrate a clear passion for growth and development
- Ability to maintain flexibility & adaptiveness while being able to manage detail, be proactive, resolve conflict and solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Relationship builder and collaborator with awesome people, interpersonal, leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Prior experience working with an expanding international retail organization an asset
Reporting to the Director of Learning & Communications