Saje Natural Wellness is passionate about helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. We have created over 500 products that are sold exclusively through our own growing retail locations and eCommerce channel. Our goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using 100% natural ingredients in our products. Saje Natural Wellness is growing rapidly with plans to have 200+ stores by 2020 throughout North America.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and with awesome growth we are looking for A-players to join our team who are enthusiastic about natural wellness and want to share this passion with the world!
Our culture is sacred to us. We have built an environment that fosters people, wellness and of course awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
We’re looking for a dynamic Senior Assistant Manager who will have a massive impact on the store sales team and our continued success in our new marketplace. A strong background in Retail Sales, Leadership and a passion for Natural Wellness is a must!
Our dynamic and talented Senior Assistant Managers leverage their leadership skills, retail sales backgrounds and passion for Natural Wellness to support their Store Manager in leading, and developing the store sales team in exceeding sales goals, creating awesome customer experiences and representing the Saje brand.
- Being a Saje history and product expert and sharing that knowledge with customers and Team Members
- Developing a team through our core values and cultural platforms
- Motivating and inspiring Team Members to exceed daily/monthly/quarterly sales goals
- Contributing to the overall team goals and efforts through the accomplishment of sales and budget targets
- Managing overall team performance with coaching and constructive feedback
- Ensuring all store operations are completed effectively and efficiently
- Ensuring store is visually beautiful, clean and well-stocked
- Maximizing store profitability by managing store and staffing costs
- Representing the Saje brand with pride
- A passion and enthusiasm for Saje Natural Wellness
- 2+ years’ retail management experience or equivalent
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to build business in new markets
- A commitment to a healthy lifestyle
- Ability to inspire, lead and motivate a team
- Motivating and coaching Team Members and Assistant Managers to develop and work towards personal goals
- Ability to create memorable customer interactions and achieve sales targets
- Strong computer skills, accounting skills and cash-handling experience
- Experience in visual merchandising and maintaining high store standards
- A knack for organization and a keen eye for detail
- An optimistic outlook and positive attitude
- An eagerness to develop in a long term role at Saje
- A professional and clean appearance
- Fluency in a second language is an asset
- A healthy, supportive work environment
- Sales and aromatherapy training
- Competitive salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Fabulous staff discounts and perks
- Opportunities to attend seminars for personal growth
Reporting to the Assistant Manager & Store Manager