Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our 71 experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
We are looking for an awesome Store Manager who will passionately lead their team to stratospheric levels of success. You are a talented leader, a champion of the Saje culture, a developer of high performance teams, passionate about wellness and dedicated to providing an outrageous brick and mortar retail experience for both our community and Team Members.
- Lead with high energy and positivity and represent the Saje brand with pride.
- Be an ambassador for our core values and culture.
- Drive and develop strategy and in-store initiatives to meet business objectives.
- Be a product knowledge expert, share that knowledge with community members and Team Members.
- Develop and execute powerful community outreach and wellness education initiatives.
- Recruit, hire, and motivate A-Players.
- Develop leadership bench and build a strong pipeline of A-Players.
- Motivate and inspire Team Members to exceed daily/monthly/quarterly sales goals.
- Coach teams on wholistic connection between sales, culture and community building.
- Manage team performance with ongoing coaching through our key check-in habits.
- Demonstrate dedication to your team’s growth and development.
- Ensure all day-to-day store operations are completed effectively and efficiently.
- Schedule Team Members to meet the needs of the business.
- Ensure store is visually beautiful, clean and well-stocked.
- Provide a warm, welcoming and engaging wellness experience for your community.
- Minimum 2+ years’ retail or customer service management experience
- Intrapreneurial spirit and sharp business acumen
- Experience building high-performance teams
- Track record of awesome sales and goal-crushing KPI’s
- Self-directed learner
- You are a positive optimist and see challenges as opportunities, not obstacles
- Natural connector with others - talking to people all day lights you up!
- A commitment to natural wellness
- A professional and clean appearance
- Fluency in a second language is an asset
Reporting to the District Manager