Saje Natural Wellness is passionate about helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. We have created over 500 products that are sold exclusively through our own growing retail locations and eCommerce channel. Our goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using 100% natural ingredients in our products. Saje Natural Wellness is growing rapidly with plans to have 200+ stores by 2020 throughout North America.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and with awesome growth we are looking for A-players to join our team who are enthusiastic about natural wellness and want to share this passion with the world!
Our culture is sacred to us. We have built an environment that fosters people, wellness and of course awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
We’re looking for a dynamic Team Leader who embodies awesomeness and knows how to lead by example. You bring a strong background in retail sales, leadership and a passion for natural wellness to the team.
Our dynamic and talented Team Leaders leverage their leadership skills, retail sales background and passion for natural wellness to support their Store Management Team in leading the store sales team to exceed sales goals, create awesome Community Member experiences and represent the Saje brand with pride.
- Lead with high energy, positivity and represent the Saje brand with pride.
- Work in collaboration with Store Management Team to help develop a team through our core values and cultural platforms.
- Motivate and inspire Team Members to exceed daily/monthly/quarterly sales goals.
- Contribute to crushing team goals!
- Collaborate with Store Management Team to provide coaching and constructive feedback to Team Members.
- Ensure all store operations are completed effectively and efficiently, including opening and closing procedures.
- Ensure store is visually beautiful, clean and well-stocked.
- A passion and enthusiasm for natural wellness
- Minimum 1+ years’ retail or customer service management experience (Keyholder at minimum)
- Intrapreneurial spirit and sharp business acumen
- Experience leading high-performance teams
- Track record for awesome sales and goal-crushing KPIs
- Self-directed learner with a commitment to ongoing personal growth
- You are a positive optimist and see challenges as opportunities, not obstacles
- Natural connector with others – talking to people all day lights you up!
- Strong computer skills and cash-handling experience
- Experience in visual merchandising and maintaining high store standards
- A commitment to a healthy lifestyle
- A professional and clean appearance
- Fluency in a second language is an asset
Reporting to the Assistant Manager & Store Manager