Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and with awesome growth we are looking for A-players to join our team who are enthusiastic about natural wellness and want to share this passion with the world!
Our culture is sacred to us. We have built an environment that fosters people, wellness and of course awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
We’re looking for a dynamic Team Leader who embodies awesomeness and knows how to lead by example. You bring a strong background in retail sales, leadership and a passion for natural wellness to the team.
Our dynamic and talented Team Leaders leverage their leadership skills, retail sales background and passion for natural wellness to support their Store Management Team in leading the store sales team to exceed sales goals, create awesome Community Member experiences and represent the Saje brand with pride.
- Lead with high energy, positivity and represent the Saje brand with pride.
- Work in collaboration with Store Management Team to help develop a team through our core values and cultural platforms.
- Motivate and inspire Team Members to exceed daily/monthly/quarterly sales goals.
- Contribute to crushing team goals!
- Collaborate with Store Management Team to provide coaching and constructive feedback to Team Members.
- Ensure all store operations are completed effectively and efficiently, including opening and closing procedures.
- Ensure store is visually beautiful, clean and well-stocked.
- A passion and enthusiasm for natural wellness
- Minimum 1+ years’ retail or customer service management experience (Keyholder at minimum)
- Intrapreneurial spirit and sharp business acumen
- Experience leading high-performance teams
- Track record for awesome sales and goal-crushing KPIs
- Self-directed learner with a commitment to ongoing personal growth
- You are a positive optimist and see challenges as opportunities, not obstacles
- Natural connector with others – talking to people all day lights you up!
- Strong computer skills and cash-handling experience
- Experience in visual merchandising and maintaining high store standards
- A commitment to a healthy lifestyle
- A professional and clean appearance
- Fluency in a second language is an asset
Reporting to the Assistant Manager & Store Manager