Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and with awesome growth we are looking for A-players to join our team who are enthusiastic about natural wellness and want to share this passion with the world!
Our culture is sacred to us. We have built an environment that fosters people, wellness and of course awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
#SajeNation is looking for a US Distribution Administrator for their growing Operations team. You will play an integral part in supporting day to day operations for all distribution in the US. This includes processing store orders and returns for our retail locations, and eCommerce and Amazon platforms. If you consider yourself a connoisseur in problem-solving and attention to detail, you’ve come to the right place.
- Support daily communication between 3PL and Saje
- Support daily tasks, including submitting store orders, processing reverse logistics (returns), supporting with customer service inquiries, uploading new SKUs into the system, etc.
- Ensure all ERP transactions are actioned in timely manner (inbound/outbound transfer orders, outbound sales orders, returns, inventory adjustments, etc.)
- Support US Distribution strategy and systems, including coordinating storage/distribution of components and finished goods to Saje manufacturers, third party warehouses, eCommerce and Amazon community members, and retail locations
- Support Operations Manager with tracking KPIs and analyses
- Collaborate with Quality and Regulatory departments to ensure compliance issues are understood and executed at US 3PL locations
- Collaborate with Marketing department to ensure appropriate distribution support for strategic partnerships, planned events, and development of Amazon in the US market
- 0-1 years of administrative experience
- Experience in supply chain industry is preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and attention to detail
- A team player who loves building relationships
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of following written instructions, documented procedures, and performing math operations
- Hungry to learn and grow
- Great problem-solving skills – a “can-do” attitude
Reporting to the Operations Manager