Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
We’re looking for a TORONTO Community Specialist to bring the Saje brand to life through conversation, connection and partnership. Acting as a satellite market specialist connected to our community marketing team across the continent, and reporting to the marketing department in our head office in Vancouver, Canada, you are the local voice of Saje.
You are a beacon of all things wellness and a leader in your community bringing together wellness experts, liked-minded brands and the retail teams in your local stores. Your entrepreneurial spirit and creativity allow you to think outside-of-the-box and innovate new ways to build partnerships with businesses and influencers, and brand love with new community members. You thrive in a constantly changing environment and use your superior organization, communication and execution skills to propel projects forward. As a natural connector, you love identifying untapped opportunities for community engagement, and are inspired to #spreadwellness by connecting community members to Saje product and culture.
You bring your strategic mind to developing brand awareness and community member retention programs in your market. You work closely with the in-market retail leaders to develop annual plans to grow your community. You track and measure success so you can be sure to repeat and elevate the initiatives that work.
- Under the leadership of the Community Marketing Manager, you create, lead and execute your local community strategy, including:
- Plan and implement in-store events
- Collaborate with like-minded wellness brands
- Pre-seed new markets leading up to new store openings
- Strategically educate and sample influencers and market leaders
- Identify strategic sales opportunities with like-minded businesses
- Support large campaigns and initiatives that are executed across all marketing channels
- Work in lockstep with the retail leadership team in your market to analyze areas of opportunity and respond to market needs
- Coach and develop the Team Members in our stores about brand and community opportunities
- Build brand equity by creating outrageous experiences and establishing relationships with the most respected wellness leaders in your market
- Track all initiatives and develop KPI’s to report on successes and opportunities
- Manage your quarterly budget with thoughtful investments
- Generously share your love of Saje products, culture and values
- Support the creation of local marketing content when it ladders into marketing initiatives
- Aligned with Saje’s values of Celebration, Growth, Awesomeness and Wellness
- 2-3+ years of proven experience in Community engagement, events and/or marketing
- You have a little case of the travel bug and would be excited by monthly/bi-monthly travel
- You're comfortable working events outside of 9-5 office hours and on the occasional weekend
- Self starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, ability to work without a lot of direction
- Ability to prioritize, plan, organize and multitask, with excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Gushing with positivity and able to rally team members towards a common goal
- Thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Infectious energy and strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You love problem solving on the fly – what problem?
- Marketing diploma or degree an asset
- Retail management an asset
- Ability to commute easily, access to a vehicle is an asset
Reporting to the Community Marketing Manager