Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Saje Natural Wellness is seeking an awesome Copywriter to join our growing marketing team. Reporting to the Content Team Lead, you are a champion for the Saje brand positioning and support our Digital and Marketing Teams to produce ‘friendly expert’ copy for all of our Community Marketing and Digital initiatives. You will also work with our Product Copywriter to support with educational product copy that lives on packaging, ecommerce and in stores.
- Understand and execute marketing objectives on an annual, quarterly, monthly and seasonal basis
- Produces 'friendly expert' copy for all event collateral (menus, signage, takeaways, product inserts)
- Strategically executes copy for all marketing needs across .com, email, blog and in-store assets
- Collaborates with SEO Partners to execute on all paid search ads and website updates
- Supports Content Lead in brand campaign deliverables
- Collaborates with Content Lead in producing content for the Remedy Room (Saje blog)
- Execute and edit product description pages on .com
- Work with an external agency to have marketing materials translated
- Ideates cross-functionally to deliver on-brand messaging for new product drops
- Produces content for our Kate’s Faves and Premium programs
- Degree or diploma in Marketing/Communications or a related discipline
- Previous copywriting experience in: wellness, retail and ecommerce
- Experience working in a fast-paced, creative team environment
- Expert knowledge of Saje products and product copy compliancy
- Produce copy in “The Friendly Expert” (Saje’s brand voice)
- Experience creating copy for a variety of social media channels
- Passion for delivering educational and compelling copy
- Awareness of industry trends and the digital landscape, and the diligence to stay on top of best practices and themes
- Exceptional English, creative writing and editing skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with a demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize and manage deadlines
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a roll-up-the-sleeves work ethic
- Openness to feedback and adjusting copy to better the final outcome
- Promotes and lives the Saje culture, philosophies, values, mission and vision
Reporting to the Content Lead