Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Are you passionate about spreading global wellness, bringing to life meaningful design work, motivating talent and cultivating culture?
The Creative Services Manager is a new full-time role within the Creative Design team. We are looking for someone who is exceptionally organized, passionate about supporting creatives and loves natural wellness products.
Working with cross-functional leads and reporting to the Art Director, the Creative Services Manager will ensure production of and manage timelines on all creative requests. This highly organized and efficient human will help to communicate all creative and production updates, budgets, monitor performances and have 360º knowledge of all current and upcoming projects.
- Prioritize and implement creative production schedule and deadlines
- Ensure employees are trained and coached to meet production deadlines
- Streamline marketing team briefing process in project management software
- Support sourcing and management of contractors
- Implement file storage system for photography assets and accessibility
- Monitor work performance versus budgeted time and resolve variances
- Develop quality procedures for production
- Assist in organizing, monitoring, achieving and maintaining creative design files
- Support and organize creative planning sessions
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers both locally and overseas
- Provide regular project updates to creative team and stakeholders
- Provide cross-training and mentoring to graphic design team when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or relevant work experience within the field.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience as a Production Manager leading a creative graphic design team
- Energetic and fun with a positive attitude
- Excellent understanding of the creative process and production techniques
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and adapt to changing priorities
- Knowledge / skills in Creative Suite a plus
- Exceptional organization skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and visual)
Reporting to the Art Director
Works closely with Campaign Manager, Brand & Directors, Senior Designers