Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our 71 experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
We are seeking Part Time, Seasonal Team Members to join our awesome Customer Experience team. As a member of the Customer Experience team at Saje, you are responsible for positively outrageous customer service to all Community Members (customers). To be a great fit, you are not only awesome with people, but empathetic and compassionate. You have the power to adapt to any situation with ease and going above and beyond is second nature to you. If you’re determined to build strong relationships with every Community Member using your infectious positivity and strong communication skills, keep reading!
We are excited to be building this team in the heart of the city, with captivating views of the North Shore Mountains. We’re seeking someone who is committed to living a healthy lifestyle, passionate about wellness, finds great pleasure in helping others and thrives in a fast-paced environment. This position requires social intuition and improvisational skills. Because this team communicates with email, live chat and website forums, you should be an efficient and natural writer—able to generate good-humored, empathetic and thoughtful responses at the drop of a hat.
- Deliver awesome experiences to Saje Community Members every day while responding to all inquiries in a positive manner and timely fashion
- Committed to providing outrageous customer-centric service, always personalizing and elevating the experience
- Be the eyes and ears of Community Members, reporting issues back so that Saje can continuously grow and evolve
- Use all customer service software and related systems confidently to effectively manage all Community Member inquiries
- Collaborate with your Customer Experience team members to support each other, always producing the best and most effective solutions for our Community Members
- Use your expert customer service and problem solving skills to provide the tools and information needed to support our retail staff
- Accountable for sharing expert product knowledge and a full understanding of Saje Natural Wellness to Community Members
- Act as a brand ambassador inside and outside the Customer Experience team
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Two years in a customer service related role, retail environment is a plus
- Empathetic, patient, and consistent – you are providing every Community Member with the same high level of outrageous service
- Superior communication skills both verbal and written
- Exceptional organization skills with the ability to prioritize
- Willing to help wherever needed, either for a Community Member or a Team Member
- An active listener and problem solver with a positive can-do attitude
- Eagerness to learn and self-improve while having the ability to juggle many tasks
- Committed and passionate about spreading wellness while inspiring and learning from the team members around you
Reporting to the CX Team Lead & Senior Customer Experience Manager