Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
We are seeking Full & Part Time Team Members to join our growing Customer Experience Team! As a member of the Customer Experience team at Saje, you are responsible for creating positively outrageous customer service experiences for all Community Members (customers) via LiveChat, email, phone and text.
- Deliver awesome experiences to Saje Community Members every day while responding to all inquiries with a sense of urgency and in a positive manner
- Committed to providing outrageous community-centric service, always personalizing and elevating the experience
- Be the eyes and ears of Community Members, reporting issues and observed trends back to your team so that Saje can continuously grow and evolve
- Use all customer service software and related systems confidently and effectively
- Achieve personal productivity and quality targets
- Collaborate with your Customer Experience Team Members to support each other, always producing the best and most effective solutions for our Community Members
- Use your expert problem-solving skills and curiosity to provide the tools and information needed to support our retail staff in offering outrageous service
- Accountable for cultivating and sharing aromatherapy product knowledge and a full understanding of Saje Natural Wellness to Community Members
- Act as a brand ambassador inside and outside the Customer Experience team
- Perform additional projects, duties and assignments as required
- Team members are scheduled based on business needs, with shift times ranging from 7am-9pm on weekdays and 7am-5pm on weekends. Note: hours are subject to change during peak seasons
- You have 2 years in a customer service-related role, retail environment is a plus
- You are relatable, exhibiting compassion and empathy with effortless ease
- You have a high level of attention to detail and superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- You have a take charge attitude and exceptional organization skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- You are willing to help wherever needed, either for a Community Member or a fellow Team Member
- You are an active listener and a resourceful problem-solver with a positive can-do attitude and a good dose of common sense
- You are eager to learn, self-improve and grow
- You are adaptable, coachable and open to change
- You love to celebrate our community, your peers and yourself
- You have completed/are completing a post-secondary education
- You are committed to and passionate about spreading wellness while inspiring and learning from the team members around you
Reporting to the Customer Experience Team Lead & Customer Experience Manager