Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
We're seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to support our awesome growth! This role will be supporting Saje’s Paid Marketing team in the execution of our advertising campaigns. You’ll be working closely with our Sr. Digital Marketing Manager. If this sounds like it could be your #dreamjob, then keep reading.
- Execution of creative briefs & coordinating with cross functional partners to ensure creative team has all relevant information
- Collaborate with colleagues in other departments such as copy writing, design, data and tech to ensure smooth, consistent and effective campaigns
- Assist with paid social media execution including QA, ad trafficking, linking & product and asset management
- Assist with strategic marketing campaigns focused on customer acquisition and retention
- Review completed and running campaigns on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis and discuss ongoing efforts with senior staff
- Stay ahead of key industry trends, best practices, and competitive insights and emerging social media trends.
- 1 – 2 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of email marketing principles, platforms & tools
- Knowledge of Web analytics tools
- Strong Microsoft office skills particularly Excel
- Familiar with industry best practices and trends
- Strong grasp of the English language; grammar and spelling.
- Focused, Hard worker, disciplined, excellent eye for detail.
- Works well on their own and with others.
- High integrity in time management; prioritizing, multi-tasking and a sense of urgency to meet set deadlines
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager