Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Saje Natural Wellness is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist (Paid Acquisition) to support our growth! This role will be supporting Saje’s Performance Marketing team in the strategy and execution of our advertising campaigns, working closely with our Senior Digital Marketing Manager. If this sounds like it could be your #dreamjob, then keep reading
- Own strategy & execution across paid social channels to drive brand awareness with key KPIs of increasing revenue and ROAS.
- Deploy marketing budget across digital advertising channels and optimize daily. Digital channels include but are not limited to paid social (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest), programmatic, native, retargeting.
- Strategy and execution of creative briefs & managing cross functional relationships and partners to ensure creative team has all relevant information.
- Manage agency in execution including QA, ad trafficking, linking & product and asset management.
- Collaborate with colleagues in other departments such as copy writing, design, data and tech to ensure smooth, consistent and effective campaigns.
- Drive conversion of creative and landing pages with a test and learn mentality including constant A/B splits and multivariate tests.
- Review completed and running campaigns on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis and discuss ongoing efforts with senior team members.
- Stay ahead of key industry trends, best practices, and competitive insights and emerging social media trends.
- Challenge and test new and emerging channels, continuing to grow the Saje digital advertising landscape.
- 2-4 years demonstrated performance marketing experience and delivering successful growth.
- Successful hands-on experience and rich knowledge of Facebook & Instagram Ads, YouTube and Google Display Network.
- Analytic minded who knows how to analyze data and make data lead decisions.
- Strong working Knowledge of Web analytics tools.
- Excellent in excel.
- Familiar with industry best practices and trends.
- Strong grasp of the English language; grammar and spelling.
- Focused, hard worker, disciplined, excellent eye for detail.
- Works well on their own and with others.
- High integrity in time management; prioritizing, multi-tasking and a sense of urgency to meet set deadlines.
Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager