Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
We have an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our warehouse team as a full-time Distribution Team Member.
- Picking and packing store orders, including maneuvering skids, pallets and product boxes
- Packing store orders with care
- Assisting with warehouse organization, labeling pallets, shelves, boxes as directed
- Assisting with overall warehouse cleanliness, sweeping, and removing of boxes
- Comfortable stepping in and assisting wherever necessary, packing shipments, moving boxes for team members etc.
- Proficiency in computerized systems and other technologies as required
- Comfortable communicating with a wide range of team members
- Previous experience with RF ID scanners and mobile scanners would be an asset
- 1-2 years warehouse work experience
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy is one of your key habit
- Ability to work independently with some direction
- Capable of following written instructions and documented procedures and performing math operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment
- Team player who works productively with wide range of people
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Understands and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multi-task and problem solve
- Able to lift/carry/maneuver heavy material or equipment (up to 50 lbs.)
Reporting to the Distribution Centre Manager