Saje Natural Wellness is passionate about helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. We have created over 500 products that are sold exclusively through our own growing retail locations and eCommerce channel. Our goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using 100% natural ingredients in our products. Saje Natural Wellness is growing rapidly with plans to have 200+ stores by 2020 throughout North America.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and with awesome growth we are looking for A-players to join our team who are enthusiastic about natural wellness and want to share this passion with the world!
Our culture is sacred to us. We have built an environment that fosters people, wellness and of course awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
We have an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our Distribution Centre as a full-time Fulfillment Team Lead.
- Ensure all eCommerce and Retail orders are shipped in accordance to our standard operating procedures and daily shipping schedule.
- Manage daily volumes and ensure work is readily available for team members throughout the day.
- Identification and execution of process improvements.
- Ensure the team is operating efficiently while maintaining wellness in the Workplace.
- Training new team members and retraining current team members as needed.
- Ensure all team members are working in a safe environment.
- Proficiency in computerized systems and other technologies as required.
- Previous experience with WMS or similar programs is an asset.
- Previous order fulfillment experience is an asset.
- 1-2 years warehouse experience in a leadership role.
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy is one of your key habits.
- Takes initiative and proactively identifies potential set backs.
- Team player who works productively with a wide range of people.
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities.
- Understands and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to multi-task and problem solve.
- Able to lift/carry/maneuver heavy material or equipment (up to 50 lbs.)
Reporting to the Outbound Manager