Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Saje Natural Wellness is seeking out a Documentation Specialist with a keen eye for accuracy and detail and a passion for natural wellness.
- Maintain Regulatory and Quality Assurance (QA) documents
- Store, retrieve, and scan Regulatory and QA documentation, including paper and electronic files
- Keep files organized, sage, and available for use by the Regulatory and QA teams
- Input key documentation and information into databases and spreadsheets
- Provide documentation for regulatory inspections
- Develop and compile reports to display key performance indicators
- Liaise internal information with Business Intelligence teams to advise on documentation software and hardware requests
- Assist in the compilation of documents for product licensing and certifications
- Review, format, and edit documents
- Proficiency with MS Office (specifically Excel and Word)
- Excellent time management, detail-orientation, accuracy, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous related experience considered an asset, but not a requirement
- A high school diploma is preferred
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Regulatory