Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Do you live and breathe digital marketing and ecommerce? Are you detail oriented, tech savvy, resourceful and able to juggle multiple moving projects? If so, keep reading. A subject matter expert for digital marketing projects, our Ecommerce Manager is the driver of our digital roadmap and the champion of best practices. A backend wizard who loves to hustle, you will be responsible for management and execution of all functional areas of Saje eCommerce business.
- eCommerce Leadership & Planning
- Lead digital initiatives with 360 user lens vs. eComm channel only
- Develop strategies to drive business growth (Canada and the US) and drive health metrics (traffic, conversion, AOV)
- Up to date on all industry trends with the insight to prioritize initiatives based on impact and ROI
- Responsible for quarterly and monthly sales planning
- Curate and manage new and evolving solutions to keep saje.com top of class for online shopping experience
- Website Ecommerce
- Define and deliver roadmap projects end-to-end with positive ROI, from business case through to deployment
- Main business contact with development partners to deliver all work, on time and on budget
- Oversee the online product catalogue, merchanting, promotions, content and creative while ensuring brand consistency
- Responsible for campaign ideation and how they show up on .com
- Drive UAT testing across I.T. and various departments (as required) and provide the final approval before release
- Establish operational excellence, optimizing processes and providing recommendations for procedural improvements in all areas that touch eComm
- Website User Experience
- Review and identify opportunities to enhance or improve the overall online shopping experience
- Understand online customer behaviour and drive easy, frictionless user journeys
- Develop meaningful distinctions between new and returning users for both Canada and the US
- Partner with Sr. Digital Marketing Manager to ensure content and technical architecture is SEO optimized
- Budget & Analytics
- Support annual budget creation
- Monthly tracking and reconciliation
- Flag and recommend cash flow allocations to maximize and stay on budget
- Responsible for reporting strategy of analytics; in-depth monthly reviews of traffic, referrals, content for team to generate. Identify and communicate hits and misses and bring forward key recommendations
- Provide insights and recommendations for program start/stop/continue based on analytics
- Develop a strong team of data smart individuals to follow data-driven decisions
- 5+ years of experience developing a successful online business in eCommerce or digital marketing (ideally within retail)
- Undergraduate degree preferred with focus on marketing, communication, and/or advertising
- Numbers don’t scare you, you’re an analytics navigator with Google Analytic or similar digital analytic tool experience
- Comfortable working outside of 9-5 office hours to support and execute web maintenance, digital campaigns or promotional launches (when required) – the internet doesn’t sleep!
- Solutions-oriented and always willing to “figure things out” to ensure projects and campaigns are executed successfully and seamlessly
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Technical know-how with eCommerce platforms
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate with all levels of organization with clarity and precision
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrates a sense of urgency with an ability to prioritize, plan, organize and multitask
- Strong project management skills – you can juggle multiple projects, connect the dots and meet timelines and budgets
- Live a life dedicated to wellness and have a desire to share this with others
- Passionate about growth and enjoy celebrating the success of the team
Reporting to the Senior Director of Digital