Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Saje Natural Wellness is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer, Packaging to join the creative minds behind the packaging design of our 100% natural products.
- Packaging Graphic Design for a variety of products
- Conceptualize and create 3-dimensional mockups
- Research and be knowledgeable of industry packaging design trends
- Communicate design concepts (driven by market trend, brand relevance and project need) to Senior Graphic Designer and Creative Director
- Work with Sr. Graphic Designer to develop and evolve Saje brand packaging aesthetic, creating on-brand solutions
- Accountable for taking all approved concepts from initial design to final spec artwork and printing
- Create and refine packaging dielines, with usability, sustainability and aesthetics top of mind
- Effectively work cross-functionally to complete design projects
- Contribute to design strategy for new lines/redesigns developed – collaborating with and presenting to the Creative Team
- 3-5 years’ experience with a demonstrated talent and passion for Product/Packaging Design and Strategy
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong proficiency in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Strong knowledge of materials and application techniques (sustainable/eco-friendly materials knowledge a plus!)
- Capable of managing a large workload, producing quality work, and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively, and cross functionally
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Build and accurately maintain detailed spec sheets for suppliers/vendors
- Strong awareness of graphic and creative trends in all leading brands
- Work closely with product team to set and track creative timelines
- Develop product and packaging design concepts that meet Saje brand requirements
Reporting to the Senior Graphic Designer